With new organisers, a new dynamic format and a new dedicated components show taking place alongside the UK’s only woodworking show, W16 is set to be the most successful show yet.
- Exhibition space for W16 will be the biggest yet reaching 11,000sqm. An increase of 15% since W14.
- Over 200 of the industry’s most influential machinery and component names will be exhibiting at the NEC, increasing exhibitor numbers by 10% since W14.
- 70% of exhibitors will be returning to W16 after a successful W14.
- 30% of exhibitors will be exhibiting at W16 for the first time, offering visitors even more product diversity.
- International interest has increased with overseas exhibitors making up 30% of the overall exhibitor list.
- Visitor numbers are expected to reach over 8,000.
A brand new components show completes the exhibition’s extensive new format. Designed to run alongside W16, Elements will exhibit the very latest hardware, décors, edging and materials from some of the biggest names in the industry.
W16 and Elements will be taking place from the 2nd – 5th October 2016 at the NEC Birmingham. For more information, or to register your attendance, please visit www.wexhibition.co.uk or follow @W_Exhibition and @Elements_Expo on Twitter.